- Robert Frobisher: I believe there is a another world waiting for us, Sixsmith. A better world. And I’ll be waiting for you there.
- Sonmi-451: Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
- Timothy Cavendish: I will not be subjected to criminal abuse.
- Timothy Cavendish: We cross and re-cross our old paths like figure-skaters.
- Adam Ewing: What is an ocean but a multitude of drops?
- Isaac Sachs: Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish.
- Sonmi-451: Truth is singular. Its “versions” are mistruths.
- [Frobisher is misplaying Ayrs' composition]
Vyvyan Ayrs: [pained] Stop. Please. You’re hurting me. You must have misheard me. I said a “melody”, not a “malady”.
- Archivist: How did you justify this transgression?
Sonmi-451: She was my friend.
- Archivist: What if no one believes you?
Sonmi-451: Someone already does.
- Robert Frobisher: I understand now, that boundaries between noise and sound are conventions. All boundaries are conventions, waiting to be transcended.
- Robert Frobisher: Moments like this, I can feel your heart beating as clearly as I feel my own, and I know that separation is an illusion.
- Robert Frobisher: At this point in my life all I know, Sixsmith, is that this world spins from the same unseen forces that twist our hearts.
- Timothy Cavendish: What is a critic but one who reads quickly, arrogantly, but never wisely.
- Nurse Noakes: You are going to be sorry in ways you cannot even imagine.
- Robert Frobisher: A true suicide is a paced, disciplined certainty. People pontificate suicide is a coward’s act. Couldn’t be further from the truth. Suicide takes tremendous courage.
- Robert Frobisher: Don’t let them say I killed myself for love. Had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.
- Sonmi-451: We must all fight and, if necessary, die to teach people the truth.
- Robert Frobisher: A half-finished book is, after all, a half finished love affair.
- Robert Frobisher: My life extends far beyond the limitations of me.